If any result demonstrates the changing demographic of the United Kingdom this is it. We need to understand, urgently, how it is possible that in this part of our country we were only able to achieve 3.31% of the vote. This after the EU’s monumental economic mismanagement of the Eurozone crises; piling on our heads 200,000 EU laws while dismantling our own legal system; taking £50,000,000 desperately needed UK pounds a day from us to fund a system larded with systemic corruption and fraud; played out against a backdrop of riots and civil unrest in Greece, Spain and Italy.
How is this possible?
Our leadership need to get their thinking caps on. A cool and constructive analysis please ladies and gentlemen.
Bradford West by-election vote counts below
- George Galloway (Respect) 18,341 (55.89%, +52.83%)
- Imran Hussain (Lab) 8,201 (24.99%, -20.36%)
- Jackie Whiteley (Con) 2,746 (8.37%, -22.78%)
- Jeanette Sunderland (LibDem) 1,505 (4.59%, -7.08%)
- Sonja McNally (UKIP) 1,085 (3.31%, +1.31%)
- Dawud Islam (Green) 481 (1.47%, -0.85%)
- Neil Craig (D Nats) 344 (1.05%)
- Howling Laud Hope (Loony) 111 (0.34%)
Notes and References
- Marsha Singh Labour 18401
- Zahid Iqbal Conservative 12638
- David Hall-Matthews Liberal Democrat 4732
- Jenny Sampson BNP 1370
- Arshad Ali Respect 1245
- David Ford Green 940
- Jason Smith UKIP 812
- Neil Craig D Nat 438